Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wish-I-Were-Fishn

What did you do when this site was down

39 posts in this topic

OK, so I admit it; I'm hooked on this site. So when it was down yesterday I was totally dumbed out. Nothing on TV. Bad weather.

I ending up being a victim of the wife's honey do list. Hanging curtain rods is not an acceptable alternative to this site!

So what did you all do??

I freaked out, kicked my computer, tore the house apart looking for chocolate, then grabbed a rod and went fishing for sunnies. shocked

I actually went to bed at a reasonable time.

Me too. Actually got some work done to boot.

I was bummed out and was a little flustered towards the end, but it was OK since I was watching my twin 7 month olds and trust me they gave me plenty to do.

I went on an online shopping spree. Cant afford anymore of them!

Hello everyone, my name is Lynn, and I have a FishingMinnesota.com addiction....

Need I say more?

I went outside and kicked my dog....... just kidding. I actually got some work done, and found a little time when it was up to post a couple things.

I went on an online shopping spree. Cant afford anymore of them!

Darn it!!! Why didn't I think of that! Oh yeah, I know why, my bank account is financially challenged.

Well, the big red egg on my forehead from banging my head on my desk...well...you get the picture. wink

I pestered the contractor working on my house. He was happier than I was when FM got online again.

It was so bad that I nearly went out and got a job. Thankfully it's running again so I can still screw around in my retirement.

I spent time with my wife. grin It made me realize how important this site is! laugh

I spent time with my wife. grin It made me realize how important this site is! laugh

That right there is funny!

I looked for something/anything to do.... no success.

I kept clicking refresh trying to figure out why I couldn't get on. After 3-4 hours I gave up and sweated all night cause I couldn't get my fix.

I kept clicking refresh trying to figure out why I couldn't get on. After 3-4 hours I gave up and sweated all night cause I couldn't get my fix.

Ha, I'm with ya on that one Buddy. Needed a fix bad. crazy

My boss happily reported to me that those 3-4 hours were some of the most productive hours I've spent at the office.