Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Christopher Quast

How to rig a wacky worm?

13 posts in this topic

Does anyone have pics on how to rig a wacky worm or instructions and how do you fish them? Thanks

I do not know how to post pics but you can google wacky rig and you will get plenty of examples. Basicly you just hook the worm in the middle.

As far as how to fish it there are many applications but the easiest and most effective is just to throw it out on a weedline or under a dock, it will most likley get hit on the fall. This is the most basic method. I am sure other will post too. Good Fishing!!

You can get the worms to last longer if you slip on an appropiate size split ring and just hook it through the split ring. The split ring has to be fit pretty tight though.

senko002.jpg

use the o-rings. hooking it through the senko is flushing money down the toilet

SledNeck - what size o-rings do you use?

Is it possible to put an o-ring when you're wacky jigging? I think due to the design of wacky jigheads, the hook has to be perpendicular to the worm's length.

I'm ripping a worm every 5 casts so I need help with this bad frown

never heard of a wacky jig head. I always use eagle claw #2 kahle hooks on senkos. I miss so few fish with these its unreal. The only drawback is that they are hard to pull out of their mouths.

Wacky jigging is that new Japanese craze that's supposed to replace dropshotting.

It's a jighead with the hook coming out at a 90 angle from the eye.The flick shake worms are wacky rigged and action is unbelievably good.

I bought a whole bunch of stuff on hsolist and they really do work.Thing is, they tear very very easily when wacky rigged.

I fish my senkos weightless. After a few fish, I save every one of them and use them for wacky riggin.