• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How to rig a wacky worm?

Christopher Quast

I do not know how to post pics but you can google wacky rig and you will get plenty of examples. Basicly you just hook the worm in the middle.

As far as how to fish it there are many applications but the easiest and most effective is just to throw it out on a weedline or under a dock, it will most likley get hit on the fall. This is the most basic method. I am sure other will post too. Good Fishing!!

never heard of a wacky jig head. I always use eagle claw #2 kahle hooks on senkos. I miss so few fish with these its unreal. The only drawback is that they are hard to pull out of their mouths.

Wacky jigging is that new Japanese craze that's supposed to replace dropshotting.

It's a jighead with the hook coming out at a 90 angle from the eye.The flick shake worms are wacky rigged and action is unbelievably good.

I bought a whole bunch of stuff on hsolist and they really do work.Thing is, they tear very very easily when wacky rigged.