• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Short-timer calendar...

The_Lee

Sorry guys... I spent most of yesterday hanging out with our Polish counter-parts for one last time, so time to update the count down...

8 days and a wake up!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really thought by now the would have started the out processing state side but I guess they really want to keep you you in Kosovo till the last minute. Keep your head on straight for the last 7 days cause the most important thing right now is getting home safe.

Thank you all for the well wishing, I am more then happy to say that I am now back home in Austin, MN and as I type this i am sipping on a frosty mug of Leiney's Honey Weiss! Next stop, the lake! If anyone out there needs a fishing partner at any time, let me know, I am on paid leave until october 15th, so I wanna enjoy it.

Welcome home Lee. My offer still stands that you are free to come along in my boat any time. It would be an honor to have you on the water with me. You can email me at s_e_hendricks at comcast.net and let me know if you wanna head out.

Just wanted to post in my short timers calender one more time befor I let this post die. I have been home for a month as of today and so far I have had a blast. I have 90 days of paid leave so I have been out fishing as much as humanly possible while still trying to tie in all my visits with friends, shooting range, ect.

Last week I took my first fishing trip up north and I didn't get skunked. I was on Crooked Lake near Nevis Minnesota and we were slaughtering the pan fishin all day. ABout an hour before sunset I started to nail the bass. In an hour I hit three 12 inch small mouths and a 15.5 inch large mouth. Walleyes and northerns wer not hitting but the trip was worth it... I ahve also been spending alot of time out trout fishing, but I will save those stories for the trout thread. If anyone needs a fishing partnet, let me know, I wanna continue to go as much as possible.