• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Short-timer calendar...

The_Lee

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, these women are not hair or smelly at all... Thats the bad thing about Kosovo, I have never seen so many women wearing such revealing clothind... Definatly no DDF kicking in on this deployment.

Ok, so I am able to adjust my count down a little bit. It is still not gonna put me on the exact date that we leave, but I am able to take some days off my countdown.

23 Days and a wake up!!!

As I am typing this, I am watching our replacements walking off the bus and pulling their bags off their 5-ton!

32 Days and a wake up!

Can anyone tell me if Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy beer is being distributed this summer?

Yes, and I am drinking one right now. Wait.....aahhhh, awesome, this is a good beer. Just got it out of the shop refrigerator, cold as it can be before freezing. Ok, need another, I'm going....

Man... I am jealous! I have been craving one ever since the weather got warm, but in less then 25 days I will be home, on a boat with one in my hand! Or at the bar!

Ok, so I am able to adjust my count down a little bit. It is still not gonna put me on the exact date that we leave, but I am able to take some days off my countdown.

23 Days and a wake up!!!

As I am typing this, I am watching our replacements walking off the bus and pulling their bags off their 5-ton!

Wow, you lost nine days today Lee. Great that your replacements are there. Be nice to have you back in the states.

20 Days and a wake up!

Yeah, I got your message bro. I'll try to call you back tomorrow. I was working on a final the last few nights for my Cultural Diversity class.