• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Womens GTG

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does he read the fm forums? you said you lived in ramsey at one time, i currently work in ramsey right off alpine drive and hwy 10 at the union hall. theres a golf course just to the east.

No he doesn't read them. I used to live 2 miles north of 10 off of Ramsey Blvd. Lived there for 29 years, now it is one of those places "nice to visit but wouldn't want to live there"

I'm also planning on bringing some veggies/dip and some fruit/dip too to share. I'm also thinking of grilling some sort of meat BOTH nights so if anyone else has that in mind, I'll be grilling so you can bring something to grill too.

as i stated once before, there seems to be a shortage of fish in this gtg menu. what is that saying about your fishing abilities? if it was a mens gtg there would be fresh fish on the menu. right guys!!!!????

Quote:
Yeah, we want to see pics of all those fish too Lisa.

I'm sure I'm not the only who who'll be catching fish! Don't you want to see everyone's fish pics? smirkconfusedgrin

That's what I meant, it just seems like you are the one who usually brings a camera along that's all.

Have fun and be safe.

It is true that we always bring a camera along! Murphy's Law: Forget the camera at home, catch a 30" walleye, right? eekmad Lately, we've only been catching smaller fish and have had no photo opportunities. I'm sure no one wants to see me holding a foot long walleye right? Hopefully this weekend we'll get some good fish pics!! Or at least fun females fishing! laugh

I'm also planning on bringing some veggies/dip and some fruit/dip too to share. I'm also thinking of grilling some sort of meat BOTH nights so if anyone else has that in mind, I'll be grilling so you can bring something to grill too.

Wow, sounds like there are going to have some good eats. Had some cookies of Lisa's at the last GTG I saw her and she is a very good cook/baker. You guys will have an awesome time, try to add some fish to the grill. Take a lot of pics, will be fun to see.

Ladies,

Two days of work left and then the GTG starts. I will be arriving early afternoon on Friday. I made the cardimum bread on Saturday and it is in the freezer ready for you all to try. I would love to grill with you Lisa. I will also be bringing the usual chips and dips and if I feel energized Thursday night I will bake something sweet. Work has been tough since I am trying to get things organized for my boss when she works a long day on Friday. Can I just say WOOOOOO WHOOOOOOO, I am so ready for this weekend.

Hope

I hear ya Hope! With work and school, I totally deserve some time off! So WOOHOOOOO to us! I've never had cardimum bread so that'll be a treat to look forward too. I'm REALLY excited to meet everyone too!

Shane, I hope we have some fish to grill up too. I suppose I better pack some tin foil and lemons for some fish grilling too. I'll take alot of pictures and will try to put some up on Sunday when I get back.

Gals,

I have some fresh Venison brats that I will pre-cook at home and then put on the grill at the campsite (just for looks you know). I'll bring plenty to share! I also have Venison Summer Sausage that I will bring for snacking or sandwiches on the boat.

I'm leaving right from work Friday and hope to get out of there early! Can't wait.

Anyone bringing Muskie gear? If not, I'll leave mine at home. Plenty of other fish out there.

Here's a picture of the crappie of the week for me. I haven't added a pic for a while so hope it works.

bigcrappie-1.jpg

Hope you gals catch alot of them this weekend. Instead of a gals weekend fishing, it'll be "take dad fishing" weekend for my sister and I. I'm sure it will be equally as fun.

Good luck! Stay safe and dry!

Gotta love them crappies!! I'll take anything, crappies, eyes, bass, northerns. I had a nice meal of bass tonight, went shore fishing for an hour this afternoon and nailed a nice eating size 17" largemouth. Wish you could be there with us, but I do hope we have many more chances for another get together.

Tami-Lisa, I have an Aqua-vu camera do you think I should drag it along?

Here's a picture of the crappie of the week for me. I haven't added a pic for a while so hope it works.

bigcrappie-1.jpg

Hope you gals catch alot of them this weekend. Instead of a gals weekend fishing, it'll be "take dad fishing" weekend for my sister and I. I'm sure it will be equally as fun.

Good luck! Stay safe and dry!

Very nice crappie.

Barb - you are reading mind girl - I was just wondering if I should post a question, if any one has an aqua view.

Yea I would bring it, I've never used one on Mille Lacs, it could be very interesting.

Barb - you are reading mind girl - I was just wondering if I should post a question, if any one has an aqua view.

Yea I would bring it, I've never used one on Mille Lacs, it could be very interesting.

What about a locater for the pontoon? I have a portable Humminbird Fishing Buddy that I could also bring. Not the greatest but it does show depth, structure etc.