• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MN River Monster Flathead

DTro

I realize it happen a long time ago. I guess what I want to know, how did Konrad Schmidt find out about it? How does he know its true? If there isnt any other info on the web, then he must have gotten the info from the dnr, or from the "Henderson Media", or a story backed by someone. I am assuming he wasnt there when it was caught, so where did he get the info from? There has to be some record somewhere other then his story, right? Thats the info I am in search of.

Cmon man..... Its a fish story, one that was told over enough years to grow to legendary preportions, You know.... a pound or 2 added here or there and its amazing what happens over 70 years. Just think what they will say about DTRO and WWG

Legendary Cat Hunters of the early 2000's grin

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just think what they will say about DTRO and WWG

Legendary Cat Hunters of the early 2000's grin

That they spent so much time on the river they started to stink so bad that the skunks kept their distance?

I know there is a legend building already about some fellow who let's out a loud "hoot" after he boats a big fish. Tall lanky character who might offer a Gin N Tonic to the unsuspecting soul.

That they spent so much time on the river they started to stink so bad that the skunks kept their distance?

I've also heard rumor of a lucky shirt and pants a certain catter has been wearing on the river. Superstition prohibits this catter from washing his clothes. Bonus byproduct is he also doesn't have to apply bug spray anymore. grin