Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sandmannd

What do you think?

13 posts in this topic

So I was driving home from up north yesterday and saw a bumper sticker. It said "Impeach Bush". That's fine, freedom of speech right? Next to it is a sticker that says "United We Stand". Anyone else see this as an oxy-moran? I mean how can you say we are united, but want to impeach the Pres? crazy

i never understand the displaying of peoples' opinions on a back of a bumper. i am always tempted to catch up with them to see what they say

I am actually hoping Obama wins this next election. Then maybe those on the other side of the isle will have to open their eyes and blame those they love so much because I am CERTAIN with the dems in charge of all three branches of the govt they will really be able to mess things up....Heck, by Nov 15th gas should be back to 1.89 a gallon, all the jobs will come back to this country and global warming will be stopped......

Quote:
Heck, by Nov 15th gas should be back to 1.89 a gallon, all the jobs will come back to this country and global warming will be stopped

Different thread, same joke?? I think ya need to find some new material Wade. laugh It's not like there's been any shortage of of said material in the past seven years. wink

Cripes, it's like you can already hear the coming blame in the distance, and the Dems haven't even done squat yet. I tell ya guys, the gosh darn liberals sure brought whining to the table first, but these so-called conservatives sure have turned it into an art form. shocked

I'm going to be so sick of seeing "b-b-b-b-but Bush" in these forums for the next few years, but I guess payback's a female dog in heat. Just be thankful that the Clinton clan's reign has ended, at least the "b-b-b-b-but Clinton" retoric will slowly die away. Don't worry though, in today's world, the world of lack of responsibility, there will always be someone else to blame. crazy

You can usually see a liberal's vehicle/Prius from a mile away. Just look for the rear of the vehicle COVERED in bumper stickers. "No war for oil", "Impeach Bush", "Coexist", "I am already against the next war", "Wellstone!"...........and on and on.

I was driving down the interstate one time at about 70mph when I was passed by a vehicle displaying a bumper sticker that read, "55, It makes sense."

I thought that was pretty ironic.

Bob

"The President is merely the most important among a large number of public servants. He should be supported or opposed exactly to the degree which is warranted by his good conduct or bad conduct, his efficiency or inefficiency in rendering loyal, able, and disinterested service to the Nation as a whole. Therefore it is absolutely necessary that there should be full liberty to tell the truth about his acts, and this means that it is exactly necessary to blame him when he does wrong as to praise him when he does right. Any other attitude in an American citizen is both base and servile. To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else."

"Roosevelt in the Kansas City Star", 149 
May 7, 1918

I was driving down the interstate one time at about 70mph when I was passed by a vehicle displaying a bumper sticker that read, "55, It makes sense."

Bob

What the driver meant was YOU are to go 55 mph. they're too important to be burdened with speed limits

Originally Posted By: BobT

Bob

What the driver meant was YOU are to go 55 mph. they're too important to be burdened with speed limits

Na, they were just running late to their "I hate everything and have a better way to do it" rally. smirk

Ok duff, I'll sit back and watch as the obama crowd keeps damming our country and bombing police stations. It isn't all Bush's fault, but the uneducated gotta blame someone.

Funny stuff Wade, thanks for the morning laugh. laugh

With my bad British accent; "(yea, it goes like this, here it goes) paranoia, they destroy ya" wink

A few years ago on these forums I predicted that the second Bush term would be such a bad trainwreck, that the rights worst nightmare would come true, no not Hilary, but Oprah would be our next president. Little did I know, it's not going to be Oprah. But our next president is probably going to be a black man with a muslim middle name, the irony is downright hilarious. smirk

Quote:
paranoia, they destroy ya

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean someone isn't watching ya laugh

Edit: forgot the quote