• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kimbo Slice

Jim Uran

He got winded and looked bad, If he were to fight one of the elite guys with an all around game he'd lose. I think he could beat anyone in the stand up game though, man he's got heavy hands.

Also that Carano girl is awesome, she's hot and she could kick my ....... you know.

The Lawler fight was awesome, too bad the finger in the eye put an end to it.

I was up watching this the other night too. Kimbo can throw some punches man. The way he popped that guys ear was crazy. I think it was probably a good thing the ref called that one cause he was about to go nuts on the guy.

I also have to agree that the Lawler fight was awesome, people were booing but they just don't understand. I was bummed that they called it after Smith got the finger in his eye. Lawler even seemed like he didn't want it to end just as bad as Smith wanted to keep going.

I can say that I will watch more if they put them on TV again.

I think there was SomethingFishy about that fight.

grin

They should have stopped the fight in the 2nd when Thompson was dropping elbows on Kimbos face for a minute straight. Kimbo couldnt defend at all. But then he wouldnt be undefeated.

One of these days he'll get put up against a real pro (Thompson isnt the best MMA fighter, he's big, but he gets beat consistantly) so hopefully Kimbo works on the ground game and submissions so as they wont have to tell the ref who should win.

Kimbo is deadly for the first round, after that he's a gonner if it stays on the ground. If it was a stand up match he'd win every time but it's mma and somebody is gonna tune him up sooner or later.

And yeah I agree with polars, that lawler fight was awesome, nothing to boo about. I'll definately watch the rematch.

That guy Kimbo was fighting had a jaw like Tex Cobb. If he hadn't popped the ear tumor, a few more knocks to the chin would have ended the match.

Kimbo has little mat skill so he likely will never be an MMA stud. They'll keep throwing soup cans at him because he's a draw.

That Elite XC was kind of a joke if you ask me? Rapper's, dancer's, and even the fighters coming out to some of this (Baroni)! Robbie Lawlers fight and the two women were great! The fight stoppages were bad! Kimbo was gettig hit by baby hammer fists, and elbows as his opponent was gassed. Then Kimbo rocks his goofy looking opponent later in the fight and they stop it? Heck he had him rocked earlier in the fight also.They stood them up earlier in the fight when Kimbo was getting beat on? What a joke, reminds me of the WWE! It was fun to watch some of it, but definatley leagues away from the UFC!

I thought that CBS put too much sensorship on it. I mean 2 fights that were called due to a couple scratches on the face.

I think they were afraid to show blood on TV...that was my opinion. The chick fight, that girl was fine and they called it because she got a scratch under her eye? come on...way too cautious for me. I turned it off after the lawler fight.