• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trail Cam Pics

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had mine out for a month starting mid-April and only had 11 pictures on it. It was my first try with a camera. I slightly re-positioned it and put out some corn 3 weeks ago, and in a week or so I'll check again. I did get this photo of this youngster which I think might be biting off a tick:

itchydoemp6.jpg

Just starting to fool around with mine in the back yard getting hieght an distance down with squirls an my dog, cnat wait to get it in the woods. Those bear pics are getting me pumped, can you guys tell me how to post picks on here please. Later boar

It's a wally world special (Moultrie)--I have no experience at all with these things. I've had the bait set up for about 15 years now so it gets hit pretty regular and I know from past experience how the animals approach the bait. I didn't think anything would show up on the flash but did manage to catch the wolf. I had 9 frames with nothing in it so I know the flash spooks them--we'll see if they get used to it between now and hunting season.

can you guys tell me how to post picks on here please

First you need a place that hosts your image, such as ImageShack, Photobucket, your own HSOforum, etc. Just google either of those I suggested and create an account to host your picture.

Then, check the FAQ link at the top of each page here on FM, and click the question about hosting pictures. It'll tell you how to do it.

Good luck.

Yes, I think the fawns are big for the time of year. I have almost identical pictures from same time last year at the same exact spot and comparing the photo's these look bigger. I thought the owl picture was kind of neat. That is one big bird.