Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
muskie55

Trail Cam Pics

540 posts in this topic

I just set my trail cams in the woods today. I can't wait to start viewing pics again. Anybody have any good pictures yet?

I had mine out for a month starting mid-April and only had 11 pictures on it. It was my first try with a camera. I slightly re-positioned it and put out some corn 3 weeks ago, and in a week or so I'll check again. I did get this photo of this youngster which I think might be biting off a tick:

itchydoemp6.jpg

Checked the camera again and this time I had over 200 pictures of deer and 3 of a bear. I thought y'all might like to see this cute one:

youngfawnanddoejj8.jpg

Just set one up last nite for first time--even caught a wolf

bear3.jpg

wolf-1.jpg

bear-1.jpg

Just starting to fool around with mine in the back yard getting hieght an distance down with squirls an my dog, cnat wait to get it in the woods. Those bear pics are getting me pumped, can you guys tell me how to post picks on here please. Later boar

KKahman

Those are some good looking images. And the flash looks to be pretty good.

mr

It's a wally world special (Moultrie)--I have no experience at all with these things. I've had the bait set up for about 15 years now so it gets hit pretty regular and I know from past experience how the animals approach the bait. I didn't think anything would show up on the flash but did manage to catch the wolf. I had 9 frames with nothing in it so I know the flash spooks them--we'll see if they get used to it between now and hunting season.

can you guys tell me how to post picks on here please

First you need a place that hosts your image, such as ImageShack, Photobucket, your own HSOforum, etc. Just google either of those I suggested and create an account to host your picture.

Then, check the FAQ link at the top of each page here on FM, and click the question about hosting pictures. It'll tell you how to do it.

Good luck.

Cool pics thanks for sharing...What is that Wolf chewing on?

had my trail cams out for a week now going to go get them on friday hopfully ill have some bucks on their. wish me luck

Here are some from a couple of weeks ago.....I think the last one will be a 10 pointer?? Pics are from a moultrie 4.0 MP trail cam....

2.jpg6.jpg10.jpg

Nice little buck. I love all these pitured. I really like the one muggin' for the camera.

Wow guys - these pictures are awesome!!!!

Can't wait for hunting season to get here.

Yes, I think the fawns are big for the time of year. I have almost identical pictures from same time last year at the same exact spot and comparing the photo's these look bigger. I thought the owl picture was kind of neat. That is one big bird.