• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

From the back deck

Had some birds coming into the feeder late last night and decided to try to get some shots in the fading light. Canon 40D, 100-400 mm on tripod, 1/320 @ f/5.6. Flash fill @ -1/3 EC.

EG2.jpg

EG3.jpg

BJ1.jpg

Took the dogs for a walk on the back forty and this little guy let me get a couple of quick grab shots. I think it's a chestnut sided warbler.

CSW2.jpg

CSW1.jpg

Never saw one of these before. Canon 40D 400 ISO, 1/1000 @ f/5.6

Vary nice, i was looking at the 40D myself. i was just going to ask u how u like the 40D and if it is worth getting it? i have the canon D30, its kind of old but it still takes nice pics.

hegs,

I've been very happy with it. Most of the photos I've taken over the past couple of months have been with this camera. Gives some rest to my Mark II's which I use almost exclusively for the sports.