• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

engine help

Im not totally sure what you are asking here, but just about any factory GM (not Olds) tranny will bolt up to a GM small block. You do have alot of options to choose from the most popular for an enduro car would probably be some type of automatic unless you already have the clutch, clutch fork, slave cylinder, and shift levers setup. I know alot of guys that run turbo 350's and 700r4's with almost no trouble. They should be pretty easy to come by for around $50-$75.

It most likely will, with the exceptions perch pounder said.

Now, if you are going from a 200r4 or 700r4 to a turbo 350, you might have some cross member issues, but a little fab will take care of that. Going from a turbo 400 to a turbo 350 should be very easy. I figure you know this, since it is a race car your working on.

I would start with buying a copy of the Traden Times at your local gas station. Get the news paper one, not the image mag's... I forget the correct name of, but it used to be folded like small news paper and have a green lettering on it. It local stuff also and they should have many choices for you.

That or do search's on the e-net hot spots.

Good luck!

We used to have one in the shop but I looked this morning and it must have hit the iron pile this spring when we did a little cleaning. I know of someone who used to run one and might have one around ill see him tomorrow night and if I think of it ill ask him.

I do believe we still have the tranny hanging on car we used for skins this year but I couldnt tell you what it is. Im pretty sure its an automatic but I have no iea what model it would be. The car is/was a mid 80's G-body Regal I believe.