• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

For a good time

moviking

blushfor a good time try to get into your local golf course ponds. My course lets me fish a pond where there hasn't been a lure thrown in years. I have caught several in the 5# class, and lots of 3#er's. They are still in the pond. No one knew there were fish that big in there so we are keeping our monthgs shut.

No one knew there were fish that big in there so we are keeping our monthgs shut.

I hear (read) this line all the time. Keeping your mouth shut, while bragging about getting into fish. On one of the most popular fishing forums in the country. All it takes is one person to recognize you or your spot, and it is blown.

Don't worry (in MN anyway!)... no 'golf ponds' in Minnesota. hardly any gold courses worthwhile to boot... and I myself prefer large open waters instead of ponds!