• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I'll be in the Whitlock area June 7th thru 12th - looking for a fishing report.

My brother was out a couple weeks back. Said the further north he went, the better the fishing. Minnows on 6' snells, drifting in 8 to 18 feet of water.

the area has been great for last couple of weeks and would guess that it would continue for a few more days/or weeks. weather has been iffy the last week or two. many cold fronts and windy days. most are fishing right in the whitlock bay area but may change by the 7th. fishing from 8-15ft one should have no problem catching fish.

the area has been great for last couple of weeks and would guess that it would continue for a few more days/or weeks. weather has been iffy the last week or two. many cold fronts and windy days. most are fishing right in the whitlock bay area but may change by the 7th. fishing from 8-15ft one should have no problem catching fish.

Just got back from up there and let me just say it was one of the best weekends out there sense i have fished , and I have fished there for about 6 years now, everyday we where out our boat limited out. We found the fish trolling points in 11-20 foot of water. couldnt have asked for a better weekend.

I'll be in the Whitlock area June 5th thru 12th and am looking for a fishing report.

My brother, and his wife, were fishing in the Whitlock area on May 17 & 18th with not much success. He stated the high water level, cool water temp, smelt run and flooded brush made catching any walleyes impossible. They left after two days and only catching two catfish.

Anyone having any success?

With the warmer temps, the Whitlock area will get going in a couple of weeks.

I was up there this past weekend and we drove down to Pierre and fished Lake Sharpe 2 of the 3 days. Fished out of Whitlocks on Saturday and caught 2 walleyes all day.

It will get going soon. Water is too dirty and cold yet.