Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ikeslayer

Gander

6 posts in this topic

So i have been hearing that gander has a site with products on in it but cannot seem to find it. is it different than gander mountain dot com? any help appreciated.

ike,

I think it's still in the works. Gander bought Overton's and they have been selling some of their product series through Overton's catalog. I don't know if they have a web site or not.

So i have been hearing that gander has a site with products on in it but cannot seem to find it. is it different than gander mountain dot com? any help appreciated.

They are selling some fishing stuff on the overtons site. Just type overtons into google and when you get to the site there is a link on the lower left that says fishing gear, click on it and you should be set. Good Fishing!!

I wonder if they will just use that HSOforum or make a gander online? I would think they would just use that one since they bought it out for 70 mil

It is my understanding that they will have thier own site and catalog. It should be out this fall.