• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone see the game last night?

metrojoe

I think the Twins were losing 8 to 3 when I turned on the game and they scored 5 runs in the 9th to tie it up and send it into extra innings. Then on the first pitch Morneau knocks one out of the park and the Twins win 9 to 8. It was a great come from behind win.

Why don't these games make news highlight reels? I couldn't find anything on ESPN.

The Royal's must be [PoorWordUsage] off at letting that one slip away. Their starting pitcher threw a great game and their bullpen blew it (of course their closer threw 2 innings the night before so he wasn't available). My wife and I were watching the game periodically and were going to switch back to basketball when Kubel and Lamb got things going in the 9th. Monroe's HR was a hoot - hollywood couldn't have scripted it any better (3-2, 2 out, 9th inning).

Did anyone watch Baseball Tonight? I tuned in halfway through the show, and I heard nothing about the Twins. Pretty bad when the best game of the day doesn't even make highlights. Money means everything to these people.