Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
metrojoe

Anyone see the game last night?

10 posts in this topic

I think the Twins were losing 8 to 3 when I turned on the game and they scored 5 runs in the 9th to tie it up and send it into extra innings. Then on the first pitch Morneau knocks one out of the park and the Twins win 9 to 8. It was a great come from behind win.

Why don't these games make news highlight reels? I couldn't find anything on ESPN.

Twins and KC dont make highlight reels! Only east coast teams!

The streak will end today. The Twins haven't won on a Thursday this season.

What, its not a day game today, I was hoping to catch the game today cry

Plus Guillen had a meltdown in the Royals locker room and I didn't hear anything about that until I read it on the internet.

The Royal's must be [PoorWordUsage] off at letting that one slip away. Their starting pitcher threw a great game and their bullpen blew it (of course their closer threw 2 innings the night before so he wasn't available). My wife and I were watching the game periodically and were going to switch back to basketball when Kubel and Lamb got things going in the 9th. Monroe's HR was a hoot - hollywood couldn't have scripted it any better (3-2, 2 out, 9th inning).

Did anyone watch Baseball Tonight? I tuned in halfway through the show, and I heard nothing about the Twins. Pretty bad when the best game of the day doesn't even make highlights. Money means everything to these people.

Ya Slowey pitched great. Only 6 hits given up and the final was 5 to 1 Twins.

Im just glad that young wasnt in. all we need him to do is miss 2 very easy pop up fly balls. That really hurt us yesterday, but thankfully we were able to come back in the 9th.

Then i guess it didn't really hurt us? did it?

The twins won despite a couple blunders in the field.