• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Minnetonka Classic

CarlWBL

Anyone fishing in the Classic this weekend? I'm not but I may head out to the weigh-in. I visited the HSOforum and it looks like the past three tournaments have been won by the same team. Very impressive. They must know a few spots that really hold pigs...

Carl

I will give it a shot, but haven't been able to practice like I wanted because if a stomach infection that I got. Man is it painful. I did make an effort to get out there today, but only fished for about an hour before the chills got too bad. I just hope I feel ok for the tournament.

Tonka has been real easy to work with so far this year, and this is probably the tournament two anglers trolled by us asking if they could jump ahead since they were just looking (Not fishing) for an upcoming tournament.

We've been doing real well on buckets so far. Tonka just has so much bass land to work with! So far this year I've landed two beautiful 5+ pounders along with probably about 30 guys between 1 and 3ish pounds.

I don't think I'll head to the tournament, though. Never fished in one and don't plan on starting on a whim really.

I would love to fish in it, if i had the money and know the lake alot better. There is some big guns in this hawg. Im sure there going to get some buckets and have a good time doing it.

Ill be excited to see what the top guys bring in again

I am fishing it. I was told there are over 100+ boats so far. It is a very well run tourney and should be a good time. The Minnetonka Bass Club does a great job. Good Fishing!!

Not good. I don't even know what place my partner and I got but we only weighed 17.48 pounds. It just kind of fell apart I guess. The day before we caught 6 bass over the four pound mark. 29 something won it I think. I was a fun time and a really nice day for fishing!

Yep, Lee and Bird have something dialed in on Tonka in the spring. It really is amazing conisidering the quality of competition they face. In all the pictures from all the years they are always wearing dull green clothes, camo for sight fishing in my book.