• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Todd and Doug

Otis, not really a hot bite anywhere just doing alot of homework if you know what I mean wink.Its Quality fish now not Quanity and most are Catch,Photoed and released to live another day.Some days they are on and others off especially the waldos crazy

The FX Matt brewery new bottle plant went up in smoke on Saranac Thursday. Called Todd when I drove through on my way to Ilion, from rt 12 you could see the flames as high as 8' off the roof and smoke from Rome, they will rebuild that area. 1500 pepople were there for the opener of Saranac Thursday and no one thankfully got hurt just a couple of the fire fighters had smoke inhalation..

When I was coming home from Ilion at 10:45 the fire was contained but the smoke was still billowing good, feel sorry for the residents around there the smell was awful.

Otis...what HOT bite...you'll never take Todd and I alive wink

Like Todd said...we have been doing a lot of homework with some nice rewards mixed in. Todd is right about the quality of fish...I have boated some truly beautiful fish lately and some nice photos floating around somewhere whistle

Otis, give me a call if you want to get the girls out and do some fishing. Little Lily has become quite prolific with her new ultralight combo. She got a massive male 'Gill the other day that was a little over 11". She was in a fish fighting stance like she had a Marlin on...truly a joyous moment for me to watch her use all the little tricks I have taught her. I may have found my Trap Attack partner for next year laugh

Are you free on weekends now that school is out? Maybe we can plan something for next weekend. Pick a day and let me know. The evening bight has been more productive for me, but I’ll go whenever. How old is Lily? Sounds like she’s following in her dad’s footsteps! Ellie’s seven. She’ll bring all kinds of toys and stuff to keep them busy in case the bite slows down. Todd you in?

Were going to get a wet arse tomorrow but Todd and I will be fishing up north. Just talked to Mark and his buddies went to this location on Thursday and caught squadoosh, all males and had to go through 15 craps to get a keeper??? However Big Bay is still giving up some nice crappies., Mark will be out there this weekend... Bring the rain gear...

Otis, you won't catch any fish with me in your boat lately I have had a stroke of no luck whistleespecially when I have that Chef guy with me whistle.I have never fished out of a pontoon before sure I will give it a go I might know a few spots out there.

Were not catching any today fellas Todd called at 3:50 a.m. and cancelled due to wind and the impending stormfront. Tomorrow maybe better Todd I'll check with Momma in a bit and call you...