• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!

Meaney

OK, so I just got done playing on a Wii. Didnt think I would ever say I would like it, but I had a blast. Well, not sure if it was the beers that made it fun, or what.. smile

Played the bowling and also the golf. Both a blast!

anyways, there is my 2 cents cool

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can buy the regular playstation type controller for the wii. Just an option. I like it because when my son does want to play video games he actually has to move around, not just sit there staring at the TV. We have a strict, Sunshine = no wii rule in our house anyway but he does love that thing.

I have mine over at the neighbors house. We play it on their big screen out in the garage. It's fun with a bunch of people. I do like the fact that you're not just sitting on your duff. I just think that the games are aimed towards kids more. Just my opinion though.

I hear the sunshine rule! I always had that growing up. I don't have any kids, but my nieces are on a similar rule. They get wii time docked if they don't behave. For some reason, they've been really good lately

personally I like the boxing and the baseball best...

both are actually somewhat active sports too so if you got kids they won't be total couch potatoes if they are playing videogames

out of the sports games the boxing is definitely the most active. if you guys like 4 player action with other people over definitely look into smash bros brawl. awesome multiplayer fun.

I had seen Mario Kart in every store for the past month, then this past week my oldest son turned 5, and I couldn't find it anywhere. What happened all of a sudden- they all disappeared. I finally found a couple in Spirit Lake Iowa at a Wal-Mart. Never thought I would drive an hour+ for a video game, and boy, am I glad I did. What a great game, esp with Wi-Fi playing against other people. BTW, I am playing it more than he is

My nephew proved that you can play wi and hardly move. I watche dhim play this last weekend and the yong man just moved his wrist and maybe forearm the whole time. I couldnt believe my eyes the tewrp figured out how to be lazy with a wi.

Thats what I'm talking about. Somebody had the great idea to get the one that does everything except exercise for you for about 1.6 trillion dollars and now it does nothing!

If Wii made a treadmill that you had to use in order to play i would think about gettin one!! grin

There is a game on the Wii fit that you jog on. You put the remote in your pocket and chase another Wii character around. The Wii fit is just like all the other Wii games, it's kind of cheesy but fun. Kids love the Wii fit so far, but for me it's just ok.

Actually, yes! The hula hooping had me sweating the other night.

Wait a second.......back the truck up here (beep/beep/beep)?

Hula Hooping????

Ryan I know you just got married, but cmon dude. grin

Hula Hooping.....that's funny stuff right there grin