Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hoggs222

Any scrap metal guys out there?

15 posts in this topic

I've got a 8-10' pop-up camper, a busted up stainless steel grill and 4 truck tires with rims in my back yard. You remove & TAKE ALL! I'm in Andover. I'll be around most of the day on Friday. Reply here or call me at 763-267-3993.

Thanks,

Jon

It's a piece of dung. I already have a drop down fish house though.

I'm not really sure what they're off of. When I moved into the house, the people before us left them under the deck. I can check on the tire sizes and bolt pattern though.

croix, shoot me an email dropshot@[YouNeedAuthorization]

The canvas is shot, otherwise you could probably fix it up. My roommate was going to turn it into a fish house, but never got around to it.

The camper is pending pickup. Now I can put down weed killer and some sod!

Camper is gonzo tomorrow. Any other scrap guys out there? I've got a grill, side cart and 4 rims w/tires to be picked up. Oh, also as a bonus: 1 free, slightly used (by me) but broken 1983 model air conditioner! Otherwise, I'll have the randoms from that list from craig pick it up.

what size rims and tires do you have? are they in good shape or pretty much done? thanks.

The rims are 8 lug. Tires are LT-235-85R16. Tires don't have much left on them.