• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bowfishing, what to do with carp?

My grandfather has a small poultry farm and we usually freeze the carp, then run them through a chipper shredder and the chickens absolutely LOVE it! It also doubles their egg production.

My grandfather has a small poultry farm and we usually freeze the carp, then run them through a chipper shredder and the chickens absolutely LOVE it! It also doubles their egg production.

".......This egg taste funny to you......." crazy

That's hilarious! I didn't know chickens were carnivores (or I guess I should say omnivores)!

Try throwing a frog or small snake into a chicken pen. Lots of wild birds like pheasants eat bugs and frogs.

just get rid of them properly. couple weeks ago i was driving around to find an asparagus patch and someone thru them out on the gravel road to rot., at the least bury them. as far a eating, not again. had a bad one leaves an ugly memory.