Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
garage_logician

Going to try some SuperD's

4 posts in this topic

I want to add a couple SuperD's to my tackle box for Mille Lacs. What would be the best colors? :-)

Thanks

g

I ordered the regular superD's and got the colors 2, 11, and 15...look at the color chart.

I do know that pink, blue/silver, and black works wonderful for Mille Lacs... You'd also might would want to order SuperD's that has color that matches those preys Muskies eat...

as for Mille Lacs recommendation: 1, 3-8, 10-16, 19-24 would work... thats what I would go for...

a teeny tiny hint... dont be afraid of pink!

Thanks for the suggestions. Hooks have been ordered, now just to patiently wait for the 7th. :-)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Just said he's been down a long time.....hours. Guess it's a dead rescue. Every friggin' year...it ought to be MANDATORY that you carry and use a spud when venturing out on the ice...or wear one of the ice fishing suit PFD's. 
    • academic research.  Maybe some day, but for now I would say walleye in stores and restaurants comes from netting in Canada.   Or is zander from Europe... 
    • Have a friend that does this....   http://aquaculturenorthamerica.com/Finfish/fresh-water-fish/profitable-commercial-production-for-walleye-and-saugeye/    
    • There's a live rescue going on in Wis Como Lake I think it was right now for a guy that went through but it doesn't look good as they just sent the divers down.   WISN 12 NEWS
    • Ho Ho....   or       Use the fake news thing as a way to censor speech not acceptable to the left.  Yah sure. 
    • Pen raised walleye?   Sounds like fake news.   Lots of Canadian walleye but I think it is netted from wild in places like Lake Winnipeg or Red Lake and so on.   Must be Putin trying to discredit the Canadian Walleye providers. 
    • Quick question. On the striker models they have a setting called the A-scope. It basically widens the right hand part of the screen where it starts so that it works kinda like a showdown at the beginning of the graph which I like on the ice.  Can you check and see if that unit has that?  
    • 5 x 5 will be nor problem for one guy and gear.  I speared out of a two man flip over otter sled for several years and had not problem.  Use to spear out of a 4 x 6 permanent and that is less sq foot than the 5 x 5 hub.  It is nice to have a large hole and yes it lets in more light in those low light conditions but I always used a 3 x 2 spear hole and never had any issues.  It worked, could it be better?  Of course but you just have to figure out what is right for you.  Get a 5 x 5 foot piece of cardboard draw out your hole on it, set up your chair and put all your gear on it and then sit down.  This is probably the closest way to experiencing it prior to doing so...... Good Luck 
    • I've seen walleye at grocery stores in the cities for a buck or two more than king crab.   Yeesh.
  • Our Sponsors