• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Twins management

bassislife

i dont think its so much as management, but didnt gardy get tossed in the 3rd last night? so who made the call to pull the pitcher

also the further the season the goes, it shows more and more how important pat nesheck is to the twins team, how much it hurts to have him out

if memory serves me right nesheck was getting rocked earlier this year before he went on the DL. i think people figured him out finally. i was pretty upset last night at the bullpen, but that will happen every now and again. just seems like it has happened more often this year than in previous years. hopefully we can just keep winning series after series and get the occasional sweep mixed in.

You have to believe Baseball Mgmt knows that. You mean they don't have a rep stay with Gardy to make sure he is not coaching from below. Does he get locked in his office with just a TV. What good does it do to toss the manager.

Didn't Jim Leyland diguise himself in the playoffs by shaving his mustache and wore glasses, and just sat with the other players on the bench.

Gardy was obviously talking with Ullger on the phone to help make the decisions. Just because he's tossed doesn't mean he's completely out of the game. He probably sat in his office, watched the live feed on TV, and called every time he saw something he thought he should change.

Blame it on an off night from the pen. Not often all pen players struggle together.

Oh well can;t win them all.

This team continues to surprise me. They should be extremely fun the next few years.