• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I have a new name for my boat

DTro

You know you should be charging a finder's fee for putting those guys on fish. You should be able to collect about 15% on their total KOTC score on each fish and transfer it to your KOTC total. Heck, the way you are going you wouldn't even have to wet a line. You should also charge some incidental costs:

Netting their catch: 5 pts

Measuring and weighing their catch: 2 pts

Providing bait: 1 pt

Making an award winning video: 10 pts

Of course, I want a portion of all points earned since I came up with this idea. I'll take 10% of your points as your sports agent. SHOW ME THE POINTS!!

Hey Dtro, I would raise my hand, but I have gotten pretty sick and lost my voice from last weekend. I feel like crudd!

Your boat is hot-to-trot this spring.

I know mines got to turn around soon!

Nice pics and fish guys!

Mine isn't too far behind though...........

I'm still playing catch up to you and your boat John. wink

Thankfully a lot of those fish in your boat have been unhooked by me grin

Anytime Darren but not in the next week or so. Back went out and I will be on the sideline for some time and may need surgery

Sorry to hear that Tom. Get well quick.

Anytime Darren but not in the next week or so. Back went out and I will be on the sideline for some time and may need surgery

Tom,

That is not cool! I hope it gets better with out surgery!

Good luck man!

I was keeping track of the fish in the new boat......but sadly lost track at somewhere over 15 by the end of the weekend.

Got a couple in Aanderud's boat and a couple in Fisher Dave's as well....

I am just glad to be able to get out as much as I am. Unfortunately I don't really think it's the boat.....it's just that I was on the water 4 to 5 nights a week.

LFC......you're always welcome in the new rig.

I won't be out tonight.......but tomorrow for sure somewhere. And then league on Friday.

BTW...when's the next Moore's contest??

Sorry to hear that also Tom! What happen? Planting food plots go bad on you?

Not sure just what happened. Back has been prety poor for years and maybe this past weekend planting food plots was too much. I planted the food plots on Saturday and couldn't hardly walk Sunday morning. The Orthopedic surgeon believes that I trashed another disc and its pinching the sciatic nerve along my spine. Since this has happened before, this time they may need to surgically repair the disc or disc's.

One has to have the extra strength to haul in those flatheads.

Well hopefully it is something that they can just bend you back into shape. If not you may miss out the Flatties this year eek . But there are worse things in life then that. You can spend more time with the Misses!

grin

I just have one question:

Who's Next?

If that's an open offer, you are going to get a boat load of poeple with you. I would love to fish with you sometime and teach me the ropes of cattin'. Fished with you at slabfest and had a blast.