• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

bassin' assassin'

picksbigwagon

Caught monday afternoon on Prior Lake, my son is 5 and was using a leech and bobber. The first thing out of his mouth when he got home was, "Mom, my hands smell like fish!"

He is getting pretty good at watching his bobber and setting the hook. Casting is a different story though.......

052608_16381.jpg

Yeah he busted me on the way to our secret spot, I actually stopped the boat and put my life jacket on as well......

I don't think I will go with the spinning rod quite yet, I just need to find a bobber stop that works with spincast reels, anyone have any good ones that don't tangle up?

Looks like he's having a blast!

I'm expecting my first child around x-mas time. Still trying to find a way to strap a car seat into my bassboat smile He/she will be my new best fishing buddy!