• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Prop repair?

Shamu

Formula Propellor in Brooklyn Park does good work, but it's not really in your neck of the woods.

You're in Eagan, if I remember correctly. I'm sure someone will chime in with a closer location. If you want to ship, Soderbloom's is probably a good choice.

Shamu, Soderblooms will fix and ship back out to you in very short order. I could not believe how fast they repaired mine, how inexpensive it was and how fast it was shipped back.

This is really a great shop.

Thanks for all the information guys. That will work. Now I can get my spare prop repaired from last years mishap up on the rainy river. Thanks a bunch. You guys are great. laughlaughlaughcool

Another option is Propulsion in Hudson, WI. They have repaired several propellers for me over the years and do all types - alum, ss, and bronze props. On the larger bronze props they have some technology that no other prop shops in the midwest have including computerized scanning and dynamic balancing. Turnover time has been very quick. Good luck Shamu hope this helps!