• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Underperforming Twins

CrappiesNCats

all this bonser bashing got me thinking about some deserved criticism. so lets let it out!

1. Delmon Young 51 games played 0 HR 14 RBI 15 walks for an OBP of (barf) .327 (in 12 games the uber powerful casilla has 2 HR and 11 RBI) ps Matt Garza has found his groove. (side note, in no way am i saying delmon wont improve, he's too talented not too, and not even pushing 24)

2. Michael Cuddyer- taking the ugliest swings on the team. completely lost at the plate and should be able to hit 25 balls over the fence. currently on pace for 3 (i know small sample size) his routes in the outfield have gotten worse, but at least he has a cannon arm. i expect him to come around but nobody should ever expect him to repeat 2006

3. Jesse Crain- its tough having one pitch and it being a fastball with no movement. delmon young could hit a homerun off of him

4. Adam Everett- who would have though a worse player than punto existed? everett makes me want to watch punto. hes juan castro 2.0 a FORMER defensive wizard who cant hit. unfortunately we dont get to go back and get the good fielding non hitting everett.

5. Mike Lamb-seriously its time to let buscher play. lamb has brought nothing. if its between him struggling and the young buscher struggling i'd rather watch the kid.

6. Boof-just for your own amusement. 5 bad starts (2 god-awful included in bad) but 6, yes 6 Quality starts. but still management had us buying hype. i'm not giving up yet, but if it happens he would be absolutely stellar in the long relief role with that wicked curve. the fastball has been spotty at best. he has had 1 1/2 years of trouble locating it.

anyway there is my list. feel free to vent about anyone (boof venting in the "we hate boof" thread please.