Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
buzzsaw

Song Sparrow (Doing what they do)

12 posts in this topic

Love the ruffled feathers. Just trying to stay on the branch in the wind! Great shot Mike, that background is a perfect.

I was literally bombarded with Orioles all weekend but didn't get one decent shot because of the wind. Frustrating.

That's a great shot. Looks like he's singing his heart out!

Nice (as usual, again). I really have to pick up an f/2.8 lens. I love the smooth backgrounds you're able to get with the lower aperture and background separation. Good work.

I was literally bombarded with Orioles all weekend but didn't get one decent shot because of the wind. Frustrating.

That is so cute and cheerful -- does look like he's singing his heart out.

Very nice shot

I like the expression he has, gives the bird and picture lots of character.

Thanks Cheryl, Hunt, DMN and Jayin. I sometimes overlook photographing the Sparrows, but they come in all varieties and colors and are fun to chase around.

Thanks Cheryl, Hunt, DMN and Jayin. I sometimes overlook photographing the Sparrows,

It's well worth it when you get shots like that one. I keep coming and looking at it -- he's so animated and cheerful, it makes me smile.