• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ween tickets still available.

hoggs222

I went to a Ween site and everyone was saying that this is the best setlist they've seen so far! My buddy is going to the show in Denver tonight, so he's going to call me and let me know how it was tonight. I'll post his comments. He didn't even like Ween until he saw them live, now he's hooked. Boognish will be with us Saturday!

I loved it! That's what Rock & Roll is all about! PARTY!!!!!

What an amazing band! IMO, Deaner is the most under-rated guitar player. The dude rips that thing, he's THE MAN! God, I love WEEN! cool

I loved the version of DR. Rock! And ya had to love The Ace of Spades cover too!

I wasn't expecting them to play the Blarney Stone either, that went on forever! If you youtube ween live @ Roy Wilkins, you can see some video that some people put up.

I also read on a ween forum that Deaner has a fishing show. The Discovery Channel might be airing it too!

The show is posted as of today(you probably already know this). I tried to download it on Bittorrent but it wouldn't accept that type of file in my I tunes. Need to try and figure something out. I don't need a video cause I'll never watch it. I really just want the music!

Still buzzing from that show! What a great time!