• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The story behind your, "Handle"

EBass

I've been hunting and fishing as long as I can remember. Growing up in the Rochester area, goose hunting has always been big with me. One day I was out hunting with a buddy and he was cursing a flock of geese that refused to decoy. "Blankity, blank Corn Pirates!!!" he yelled. After that day I started using CornPirateKiller (or C.P.K.) as my online signature for everything.

Kurt

------------------
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati (When all else fails, play dead)

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first time on the Fishing MN forums, I though this is neat, that I'd post something, it was looking for a username/password. Had a password at work of jackjack (needed 8 characters), so I put in Blackjack, didn't realize that it was a userID that stuck with you for everyone to see, oh well now I'm stuck with it.

My Grandpa and Grandma owned a little piece of heaven just outside of Blackduck, MN. Grandpa was a very creative guy and he modified his old taxidermy sign and painted "Alex and Jane's Bushwacker" on it. Grandpa passed away a couple years ago and Grandma basically gave the place to "The Bushwacker Crew". That is where Bushwacker came from.

I was on a fishing trip with some friends some time ago, The only problem was I was having way to much fun partying(i'll quit there). One of my friends said I only came around every couple of days for food and water just like an old stray dog, The name kinda stuck.

I keep thinking I should change mine since it has no great meaning. When our office fist installed a LAN system 10-12 years ago, we had to come up with a user name that had 10 characters in it. Since I had just bought a home on Lake Minnetonka, I used that as my user name at work and it has stuck as my user name here.

------------------
"I'd rather be fishing"

Mike

my name is jeff,my family calls me foff,my wife calls me foffrey,and my friends have always called me the Crappie magnet, cuz i tend to be able to always find em and catch em!

little do they know what kind of studying it took to get knowledgeable of the fine art of crappie fishing!?!

Nickname from high school that some football buddies gave me that just stuck with me all these years. I guess I act like Chris Farley sometimes. But I've never tried out for Chippendale's with Patrick Swazee. Classic!!!

Matt Johnson is my name. I used to be MJ5. M for Matt, J for Johnson, and 5 for my number worn on my jersey. Pretty boring but it works. smile.gif

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
First Choice Guide Service

[email protected]
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy

Great Topic
I farm And have livestock.When you have livestock it is like being married to a woman that dont like to fish because livestock has a way of keeping you close to home!SO I Do a lot of Trying TOO find the time too Fish! and that is about as creative as this cowboy gets! grin.gif

------------------
Try Too Fish
Forced Too Work!!:)

Mine was my code name when I was a hit man for the CIA. I kept it as a nickname when I was a body double for Gov. Arnold in the movies. I sometimes had to slap Jessie Ventura around when he got uppity, made him blubber like a little girl.
Actually, I wanted Uncle Bob, but it was taken. I came up with this one while I was sitting in one of my three fish houses, drinking an Ice House beer. I don't know where it came from.