• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Do you think this would work?

merkman

I was wondering if one of these would work to clean out the spear hole ie 2 ~ 6 inches of ice.

c7798180-d90e-464f-8bb4-dc9e5b453ff2_4.j

It would be nice if it would. I have several batteries at home and it seems like it would be a nice clean way to open up the hole.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have never done it. I have the ice saw from Fish Toys. Love it to dealth.

I have a Fish Toys ice saw too, but when it is unfolded it is too tall for my fish house (it hits the ceiling). I spoke (I think electronically) to Fish Toys last year about making a interchangeable handle and he said it would be difficult for him to do (alignment issues with existing saws).

So that has become another one of my summer projects.

I will make a replacement interchangeable handle that will look something like this.

I will post pics when I am done. (I am thinking September ~October timeframe)

2125969240_b8da38922f.jpg?v=0

Originally Posted By: Bass N Spear
i have never done it. I have the ice saw from Fish Toys. Love it to dealth.

I have a Fish Toys ice saw too, but when it is unfolded it is too tall for my fish house (it hits the ceiling).

I have never seen anyone cut the hole from inside the house. Just cut the hole and slide the house over the hole when you are done. Sounds like you are making too much work out of this.

I don't see the point in this saw, I will agree that Fish Toys saws are still the best!!! For the money you spend on this saw it wouldn't get used enough i don't think. Look at when we had our Get the Gator last year, there was way to much ice to use it then. I think this year BNS and Myself will make a video using fish toys saws, for all our fellow FM'ers!!!! grin

hey guys, just thought id let you know that i will now be the proud owner of a new fishtoys icesaw. my wife gave me the paypal reciept with my fathers day card on sunday. are the lakes froze yet??????? i should be getting it soon, she ordered it thurs morning.