• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

best lake in the fairbolt area

Bass Whacker

i am assuming for bass. I personally think cedar is best for bass but there are some other ones over there as well. Sheilds is decent but hasn't been good to me in recent years. But cedar is pretty consistent action and usually has some quality fish. i am sure a few other guys like katoguy will jump in and be more educated then me. i know a fun slp lake is Kelly dudely but not the best for a tourney probably. good luck

Whacker, what date will this be as there will be several contests in the area over the next few weeks.

I would guess you must have a small number of boats to be able to draw in the morning. Cedar, Shields, Mazazka, & Roberts all can be fun and large enough for 15 boats. I was on Cedar on the opener and today (pre-fishing). I was on Shields Sunday. (We did quite well on Shields - staying quiet about Cedar for now.)

If you want to go a little further, Tetonka/Sakatah, Jefferson/German, and Madison.