• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSO Podcast 61, Bass opener W/Agape and Ray Esboldt.

Deitz Dittrich

Thanks for the podcast. I think the most valuable point that was made that I'm going to try this year was at the end of the podcast, when Ray spoke about the post spawn females and targeting them in the weed flats outside of the spawning areas with big baits. Those post spawn females can be difficult to locate and catch, so I think that is a great starting point to try this season.

Carl

And, Carl. WBL might be a real easy lake to put that to the test over the next week or two. Not far from home and a pretty easy lake to test out different theories related to different structure options. White Bear has it all.

Yeah thanks Ray. I love the diversity WBL has...one goal I have out there this year is to locate those 3-4 lb smallies I saw weighed in last summer at a tourney I was in for C.A.S.T. Also, I need to locate those bigger fish on WBL, numbers is fun, but I know locating the right structure in tandem with LM seasonal patterns is key.

Carl