• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gut Wrenching

I spent most of my evening last night viewing videos and pictures of the storms in Hugo. My heart and prayers go out to all the people hard hit by the storms. I am a former Ramsey-Anoka-Coon Rapids resident, so I am very familiar with the area. I know several people in the area, my best friends aunt and uncle live only six blocks from the hardest hit areas. I am hoping the damage isn't too bad to my old neighborhood in Ramsey, even though I am up here now I still think of that area as my home. As I mentioned in an earlier post, keep an eye on the weather. Storms like these can hit hard and fast. Keep yourself safe.

I heard on the news this morning that the parents and a sibling of the two year old are all in critical condition. I guess their house exploded in the storm. I would avoid Hugo today. This morning it was one big traffic jam.

Kunk

I work for the same organization as the Prindle Mother. We got an email today about this we can do to help. I know I'll being giving some vaction time that they turn to money for these folks. For those that want to help the Prindles in this huge tragedy and for others that lost their homes, here is some information I thought I would pass on.

A fund has been set up to accept donations for the Prindle Family: Money donations are being accepted by U.S. Banks - any branch can accept the donations. The account is called the Gerard Prindle Family Fund, In Loving Memory of Nathaniel. All funds will go directly to the family. For more information you can call (651)429-7758.

Finally, a financial donation can be made directly to the Twin Cities Chapter of the American Red Cross by visiting www.redcrosstc.org or calling their Financial Donation Hotline at (612) 460-3700.

Thank you for posting this Sandmannd. It is devastating enough to lose your home but a child too is almost too much for anyone to take. My prayers are with them.