• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BASS PICTURES 2008!!!!

HossFisher

Originally Posted By: fishuhalik
Man, I miss those northern MN bass sled! Underfished and easy to catch. Well, for the most part.

OH REALLY?

laugh

As stated, for the most part. laugh Are you fishing a pressured lake or isolated?

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We still need to hook up one of these days and go over some range spots. The swan lake trip was a bust last year, but I'm bound and determinded to make it up this year. Shoot me an email at jeff_lynch 55 at yahoo dot com.

man i woulda guessed bigger than that! how long was she? I think mine looks smaller than 21 and 5. Funny how pics can be that way. BTW my goal was a 5 lb bass but I think i've upped it to 6 like you, Griggs smile

My first very nice fish of the season!

406nh6.jpg

Nice fish Chad!!! Long time no see!

Here are some of mine from the last weekend in May. Sorry for the crappy cell pics.

n16900422_36909752_69.jpg

n16900422_36909753_4054.jpg

n16900422_36909759_5218.jpg

Here are some of the bass I've caught in the past couple of weeks. I apologize for the poor pictures....but I'm usually by myself and want to make sure the fish get back quickly.

Pictures16019.jpg

Pictures17010.jpg

Pictures18019.jpg

Pictures20001.jpg

Hodgie those are some beautiful smallies. Nice work! Makes me wish I stilled lived on Mille Lacs. I used to fish Muskies all the time but after I tangled with many of those Mille Lacs smallies I found myself fishing alot less for those fickle, delicate muskies and fishing mostly for those angry monster smallies...Hands down the most exciting fish swimming in Minnesota water... Still searching for Smallie fishing in Detroit Lakes that would compare to that lake...