• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BASS PICTURES 2008!!!!

HossFisher

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my biggest one from Saturday I caught in about 8 FOW using a Chatter Bait for the first time. It measured 16" and had a huge belly any idea on the weight and I also ended up catching 12 other smaller ones and 3 northerns on Lake Augusta/Clearwater and my little guy only caught one sunnie all day I felt really bad.

I know there are bigger ones on here, just thought I'd post it anyway since it was a nice picture

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

I was in the land of the Cheesehead this weekend being the good husband visiting the in-laws. Did some fishing from the paddleboat and caught a bunch of dinks. Caught more from the dock including this nice 20-incher. I didn't think this little tiny lake had anything so big in it! By my best guess, at 20 inches and kinda chunky it weighs around 5 pounds or a tad more.

IMG_3927_2.jpg

goblueM,

Ever since going to the big house 2 years ago I have become a closet Michigan fan. That stadium is a sight to see! I think I am heading back there again this fall grin

and yes, kayak fishing is awesome!

DT10

DT10,

Big House sure is awesome isn't it? I went to high school literally across the street. For offseason conditioning the wrestling team would run steps there, up one row, down the next - all the way around the stadium. Brutal. But cool! Did a lot of fishing in my kayak growing up on the Huron River. Super fun fishing, need to buy myself a yak up here.

Thanks guys. She definatly gave me a fight to remember. It was a blast. My dad caught a bigger one that was 4lbs 11oz but cant post it because of the rules with blood. That one was a hoss and couldnt believe how big it was