• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BASS PICTURES 2008!!!!

HossFisher

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great fish all... mine's a piddly 19 inches. Caught it immediately after that huge storm blew thru the metro this evening. Action was great following up to the weather, cooled off after though. Comida in 4 FOW, weeds. Great fight! My scale said 4 lbs even but I have a suspicion that isn't too accurate.

P5250057.jpg

Nice fish Sledneck!

You look like you just got back from a funeral though man. Those pearly whites will add another couple of inches to those fish wink

LOL, Here is what I did bass opener... LOL

Nice Deitz!

Simply cannot beat that.

Great Friends

Tub O Shrooms

Big Ol Gobbler

Those silly Bass will be there when you are ready. smile

Here are a few of mine from the weekend.

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1450.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

The last one was taken as I was fishing by myself. It was a huge female, but the picture exaggerates it a little bit. I didn't take any measurements and just put her back ASAP to C & R and get the boat under control before I was blown on shore.