• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sharing some of my memory follies

Today, I found a duck in the freezer and thought, "It's a good day to cook this up." I haven't fixed duck on more than just a couple occasoins and so I had no idea how I wanted to prepare it. In an effort to get inspired I decided to search this topic here at FM and lo and behold I found a recipe to use....mine! I had submitted my own concauction a few months ago and plumb forgot about it. It sounded good so I did it again today and it turned out yummy.

I guess now I can consider FM my expanded memory.

laugh

Bob

On a similar note, I keep telling my kids that I need my PDA because my brain is full. Anytime I have to put something new in, something else has to go. I guess this is one example.

I don't remember if it works that way or not? Hey, if a president can use it to get out of trouble can't the rest of us? laugh

Bob