• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Grass going to seed?

It's not actually going to 'seed'. It is actually flowering, much like corn when it tassles. For it to go to seed, you'd need it to flower and then set seed... a couple of months time. You are just mowing off the flower head... no bigee.

Good Luck!

Ken

Every few years it seems like the grass starts to "flower" or "go to seed" sooner, or when the grass is actually shorter than you would expect it to start to do so. Some years it seems like the grass get's a lot taller before it does that, and now this year, for me any way, the grass it doing it at 4 inches length. I know my neighbors have noticed that same thing in their yards as well, and it seems like you notice it does this every 2-3 years.