• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hunting with nintendo Wii

I was working with my new trail cam an built a protective case for bear hunting an had set it up an had it trip so I could see how it took pictures in the case. The in feild veiwing really dosent give you that good of a picture I was gonna hookthe cam up to the computer, my son said give me the sd card an he put in his wii system an boom, pic's on the big screen. Thats gonna be cool for bear hunting, huge big screen trail cam pictures to veiw an study. Boar

Dont have any pic's, I just used 1/16 in steel an made acurate measurments an welded up a box so the cam just with a little room to spare. It's just a box thats 11" high 6 3/4 wide an 4 1/4 deep. I used a gride type patern of measurement to get preety close on the shutter hole an IR flash an others. One thing you want to make sure is that the camera sits as close to the face plate as possible or you'll get tunnel vision pictures. Just use good ol' ingenuity. or go an buy one. Later boar