• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who Believes.....?

Meaney

OK. So, I just joined a group called TIPSMN: The Investigative Paranormal Society of Minnesota. TIPSMN

Read about some of the stuff they do.

It got me thinking... How many of you believe in ghosts or the paranormal?

Paranormal, I don't think so. Ghosts, haven't seen one yet. Shadow people, see them all the time (seriously)! If my furniture starts rearranging itself I'll give you a call! grin

I do enjoy listening to Coast To Coast whenever I can but most of it is just pure entertainment. For those of you who are not aware of Coast To Coast it was started by Art Bell who made it the highest rated overnight radio program. They deal with all types of unusual topics from ghosts to UFO's to Cryptozoology and top it off with conspiracy theory's, Remote viewing, and anything else you could possible think of.

I start my drive to work at 3:30 AM and occasionally listen to some of the AM band radio stations. There is one out of Denver that always has some author with a book on paranormal activities, Conspiracy theories, UFO's, Secret societies and gas saving super gadgets. They take callers who claim to have seen/been apart of whatever the subject of the day is. I listen because it is Entertainment. It would take a whole lot of proving to make me a believer.

Have fun with TIPSMN.

I think there are ghosts and other paranormal things, my wifes friends have a room in their house that is believed to be a portal. they have all sorts of wierd stuff go on, they have had priests out there and their son talks about someone who wants to take him somewhere. its really creepy.

I think there are ghosts and other paranormal things, my wifes friends have a room in their house that is believed to be a portal. they have all sorts of wierd stuff go on, they have had priests out there and their son talks about someone who wants to take him somewhere. its really creepy.

what! no way..where do they live??

We've had 2 different episodes in our house.

The first one was when my now 6 year old was about 8 months old and sleeping in his crib.

There was a little music box on a shelf above his crib, which was given to him by his grandma, but never used.

One night, after we had laid him down and gone to sleep, my wife and I had both heard about 2 notes of a music box, but didn't think anything of it, went back to sleep.

About 10 minutes later, it was longer, and DISTINCTLY louder and my wife and I both sat up in bed. It was loud enough where you would have thought the music box was in the bed, right next to your head.

I got up to check on the kid and I had forgotten to put the side of the crib back up, and he was about ready to fall out.

The second time, actually many times, but I guess I'll just say second "occurence?" is I'm with airjer, I see shadow people in my basement all the time. I've asked my parents numerous times if they know of anyone that's been buried nearby, or indian burial grounds, whatever.

I'm 35 now, and have lived in this house for what will be 30 years at the end of this summer, and yes, my parents have moved out, my wife and I do not live in my parents basement. blush

Anyways, yes, I believe.

I think everyone has seen them at some point but never new what it was. You see something/something moving in your peripheral vision that isn't there when you turn and look. It doesn't have shape but it looks like a shadow and they never seem to be stationary, Its the movement that gets your attention.

I do enjoy listening to Coast To Coast whenever I can but most of it is just pure entertainment. For those of you who are not aware of Coast To Coast it was started by Art Bell who made it the highest rated overnight radio program. They deal with all types of unusual topics from ghosts to UFO's to Cryptozoology and top it off with conspiracy theory's, Remote viewing, and anything else you could possible think of.

One of my most fave things is sitting out on the river at night listening to Coast to Coast while out catfishing. It has spooked me off the river a few nights though while fishing by myself. laugh Sitting out on the river at 3am by yourself in the dark your mind starts to play tricks on you. lol

my mom gave my wife 2 angel figurines before mom died a

few years ago. she has them on a shelf in the bathroom,

everyday the angels move to the other side of the shelf.

she has taped them down and they still move.. weird.

bbqhead

well i dont pay much attention to the angels myself, i

just do what i have to do in there. if it keeps the girls

wondering and their minds busy go for it!

ok another one...

after my dad died, i was still living at home. every night

at 10 we heard pipes banging in the basement... went on for

a while till my mom got a boyfriend and he moved in.

the noise stopped. think i was 15 at the time..

randy aka bbqhead

The comment/post about "stop playing with Mrs. BBQs angels...." was good.

----

A large part of me wants to believe in the supernatural, life after death, crop circles, UFOs, and life on other planets but my mind cannot logically get me there.

PS I am not too eager to find out about life after death. Nyuk, nyuk.

A buddy of mine growing up had a house right accross the street from a funeral home. Apparently someone died in my buddies bedroom. Every morning the closet doors would be open even if you closed them and heard the latch click. His mom has had blankets pulled off the bed, and they've seen this "ghost" a few times. I wouldnt have believed any of it but I heard most of it from his mom! Only happened when the dad was away though. It was actually pretty fun sleeping over (or I should say trying to sleep) over at his place when we were young. But I dont believe in that kind of stuff now.

When I lived in Lees Summit Missouri I thought our duplex we lived in was haunted. We had a touch lamp that continuously turned itself either on or off, and once when I had taken a shower we had a towel hanging next to the mirror and when I was standing there it was like someone had a hold of the corner and was waving it like a flag. No heat/ac on and no windows in there.

BTW- the movie The Sixth Sense, seen it in the theater when it came out and have seen it about a dozen times since. I watched it on Encore last summer- still gets to me.

Ghosts, goblins, spooks, and things that go bump in the night are all things I feel are in someones head. Believe what you will, I'm opting to not believe in these types of things.

I have totally freaked out both my mom and my wife by moving things around and they swear it was angels.

I will say, though, that I believe there is probably some form of life out there somewhere on other planets or stars or on something we don't even know about. It's just a little arrogant to think that we, on this planet, are the only living things in the entire universe.