Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mmeyer

Lookin for 'shrooms

8 posts in this topic

I went out for my first time searching for some of these

20080524_6610copy_1.jpg

and found some of these

20080524_6602copy_1.jpg

and these

20080524_6606copy_1.jpg

lots of these

20080524_6604copy_1.jpg

one of these(at least that's all I could see. They were not much bigger than a pin head.)

20080524_6612copy_1.jpg

I didn't even know we had these here.

20080524_6620copy_1.jpg

20080524_6618.jpg

Nice Mike!...they all look familiar!....looks like you walked down the same trail as me grin.....I noticed your ferns are somewhat "further along" growthwise from the ones up here....great color!

Nice Mike, really nice! I see your Mrooms are a lot further advanced than the ones growing next to my home.

Nice looking shots Mike! I bet a bit of that magic Nikon flash on that last shot against the ferns with the same exposure of the background you have now would have been waaaayyy cool.

Thanks guys.

Dan, that would have been cool. It's too bad I loaned out my SB800 for the weekend. cry

Say it ain't so!!!!!! Time for another one, guy really should have at least two right wink

Great shots Mike! Looks like things are really coming around down in southern MN. All very nice - but I love the ferns.