• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Giant Flathead Video.....Must See

DTro

I used to think I wanted one of you crazy cat guys to take me out flathead fishing, but after watching that, boy I don't know. Everyone would make fun of me, cuz if I had to grunt that hard, something not very good would happen!!!!

Awesome fish Chris!!! Darren, great video again!!!!

Nice fish Hanson and great video work Dtro. I think I may start bringing a video camera along from now on. I don't know how you guys got that thing in the boat.....geesh what a pig.

What a Bertha; Great video! Bigger fish probably will be caught this season, but harder fights probably not....and thats what its about. Talk about using head/girth w/ current; that fat cow was a living, breathing Dipsy Diver. Hats off Hanson/Dtro for targeting that fish and more importantly putting in boat!