• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Giant Flathead Video.....Must See

DTro

Great job, Chris. That is an awesome video. First 5 minutes of fishing for the year? Cool. That is a nice fish to post as your first KOTC entry. Congratulations!!

Steve

And it looks like there will be an early entry on the KOTC competition huh. Congrats on the monster Chris. I can only hope to get into a fish like that some day. This summer I plan to start going for some kitties, haven't really done it yet but I am looking forward to it.

Wow. Chris, that's the hardest fighting flathead I've ever seen. Good job on the fight, and nice video to boot! Wow, seeing you catch that was worth the 7 minutes, that's for sure. Nice one, and congrats!

Thanks guys!

I'm still a bit excited to say the least.

My personal best flathead cat is 48lbs, which I caught in June 2006. I fished the rest of the summer of '06 and all of the summer of '07 with a 32 pounder being the biggest I caught in that entire timeframe. To have this big 47lb hit right away this year felt oh so good!

We say it time and time again, its about putting in the time and paying your dues.

I've got photos of the fish I'll post later as well but its back out on the river tonight for the 3rd straight day. Went to sleep at 4:30am Saturday morning, 4:00am this morning, not sure what will happen tonight. Hope the weather holds off and allows us to be out. Darren & I put 8 flatheads in the boat between those 2 nights, probably missed the hooksets on another dozen easy.

NICE! Flat Chris and for you guys to leave me at the bar cry Hope Dtro starts a personal training deal on the river because I need to get into shape! Great video and congrats!

catnip