Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DTro

Giant Flathead Video.....Must See

37 posts in this topic

Hanson! Hanson! Hanson!

Nice fish Mate! You were due.

The best part of those videos is that they are there for ever.

Wow that is awesome fish. Not bad on the camera either there dtro. Great job guys. That was a good video. laugh

Great job, Chris. That is an awesome video. First 5 minutes of fishing for the year? Cool. That is a nice fish to post as your first KOTC entry. Congratulations!!

Steve

And it looks like there will be an early entry on the KOTC competition huh. Congrats on the monster Chris. I can only hope to get into a fish like that some day. This summer I plan to start going for some kitties, haven't really done it yet but I am looking forward to it.

Congratulations Chris, that is a great fish. Am I ever glad I get to fish with both you this summer with the BPCL. I'm looking forward to next week.

Wow. Chris, that's the hardest fighting flathead I've ever seen. Good job on the fight, and nice video to boot! Wow, seeing you catch that was worth the 7 minutes, that's for sure. Nice one, and congrats!

NICE FISH!!! That does it, I will be down at the river sunday night for sure. Great job and nice video.

Duane

You are very lucky to get that pig in the boat, with that strong current. Nice fish dude.

Thanks guys!

I'm still a bit excited to say the least.

My personal best flathead cat is 48lbs, which I caught in June 2006. I fished the rest of the summer of '06 and all of the summer of '07 with a 32 pounder being the biggest I caught in that entire timeframe. To have this big 47lb hit right away this year felt oh so good!

We say it time and time again, its about putting in the time and paying your dues.

I've got photos of the fish I'll post later as well but its back out on the river tonight for the 3rd straight day. Went to sleep at 4:30am Saturday morning, 4:00am this morning, not sure what will happen tonight. Hope the weather holds off and allows us to be out. Darren & I put 8 flatheads in the boat between those 2 nights, probably missed the hooksets on another dozen easy.

OMG what a fish!!! I keep saying I have to get out and try some catfishing, that is some incentive.

NICE! Flat Chris and for you guys to leave me at the bar cry Hope Dtro starts a personal training deal on the river because I need to get into shape! Great video and congrats!

catnip

not bad Hanson....not bad. Looks like you might need to head to the weight room and do a forearm workout! grin

not bad Hanson....not bad. Looks like you might need to head to the weight room and do a forearm workout! grin

Looks like he just had a forearm workout!