• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rapala X-Rap Subwalk

The_Lee

Question

I just bought a few of these new Rapala X-Rap Subwalk's to use when I get home in July off a site on the net for a great price. Has anyone used these? What are your feelings on them, do the works?

12 answers to this question

Used them last weekend on a couple of lakes in the Longville, MN area and had fairly good success on the smallmouths. A couple of real nice ones too. In fact, I out fished my boat partner 3 to 1 using the subwalk exclusively, while he stuck with a jig and plastic worm.

They do look great in water...can't wait to try them on Mille Lacs this summer.

it took awhile for me to find one, but am very happy with the results on a variety of fish species, have caught everything from walleyes and northerns to nice bass on them. my favorite color so far has been the pink with the white belly.

I'm liking mine, I got the gold/black subwalk. I havn't had much success yet for bass *still bedding & not roaming yet* but have landed many nice pike with it. Very nice looking under the water, just takes some practice getting the cadence for walking the dog correct.

Just picked one up and can't wait to use it! The color is amazing - Moss Black Shiner....

I don't know how they are supposed to be different from the Twitchin' Rap...anyone?