• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

problem need help!!!!!

have a 1800 pro-v lund when i got up to my place and went to check boat on the lift..do the usual and when i went to turn on the main power nothing no radio,bilge,lights,nothing..but motor starts so its not the battery low, check fuses..there is a 20 amp reset fuse between the main switch and the bilge switch that has a white reset button and the button is mushy when i push it. my question is could the main switch be bad or the breaker bad..is there another fuse i should check under counsel that isnt in the main circut..i check all the fuses in the panel all are good..when i was up last weekend all worked when i put it away..if the main power switch goes out will that stop all power to everything?

If you think it is bad buypass it and start to elimateing things the mice might hafe chewed a wire off somwhere also. They have a test light that test continuity between the wire to tell if its broken somwhere.