• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spear Houses

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: glenn57
bns, not everyone works for cyrsal- pierz marine and gets them huge bucks!!!!!!! hehehe.

hehehehehehe grinlaughcrycool

Hey...

I am sure "The money that they spend on him is well worth it." grin

Going to finally spear on opener I would guess. Should be the first December in like 25 years that I won't be in school smile Going to use the Mankato or my Otter flipover. Will try to head north, could mix in some grouse and deer hunting depending on the weather.

its time consuming and can get expensive being our cabin is 190 miles from home. but its fun seeing the baits get hit, watching that bear so cautiuosly approach the bait. only issue i have is when i started bear hunting noone was doing it,now everybody is and they think they own everywhere.

bns, not really. i choose to call it time management. its choosing what to do with the limited free time a person gets and glenn chooses to hunt and fish, sometimes at the chagrin of the better half. but shes pretty understanding and it helps that she comes with fishing both winter and summer. this is some of the things you get to look forward to when you get hitched bns, getting shut down on those bass and spearing outings.