• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spear Houses

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you got time look for one on a garage sale or auction you would be amazed at what you can find. The one that i have my uncle picked it up in the cites for $50 buck a nice little 4x6 canvas one. I'm hoping to build a 6x10 perm with two holes to take my kids with. Had many a good times with my granpa in a two hole house.

Anyone thinking of getting a new house or rebuilding there house for next years spearing season!!

I picked up a new (to me) 8 X 8 X 8 portable clamm sleeper and I am in the process of converting it to a 2 hole portable spear house.

I am sewing a bunch of moving blankets together to make an insulated cover for it.

I will open up the holes in diagonal corners so there will be two 2 ft X 3 ft spearing holes.

I was thinking of selling the 4X6 canvas portable but now I am thinking I will leave it out on my main spearing lake.

The other option (if I could sell both of those houses) would be to use the money I get out of those to put against the cost of a new 8 X 8 insulated canvas craft.