• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How to get even...

BoxMN

Okay, we went on a fishing trip last weekend, and I had to leave early and head out of town for work. My brother and buddy stayed with the boat we keep at my house, and then brough tit back and put in garage on Monday. I get home on Weds, and the place stinks... hmmmm... happened before, I knew a minnow or two were left in the livewell...

Ha! I checked and he left the whole stinking batch of them in the livewell minnow bucket with no water! It was a gooey mess.

He will no doubt see this and tell how it was my fault somehow wink but I want to know what I can do to get back smile He keeps the duck boat at his house, so I am thinking maybe leaving a spoonie tucked in it next duck season, or maybe a perch in his truck, or even a frog in his duffle next trip!

Ha! I won't do it, but want everybody to know what a nice brother I have in HugoBox! Nice work you piece of bait!... wink

Good stuff! Sounds like the pranks my buddies and I pull on eachother. One thing I did was offer to be the stringer/livewell man next time you go out together. When he's not looking, casually return all the fish he caught back into the lake! Then when you get back and he asks you where his fish are you can say "OOPS! Guess at least one of us knows how to clean out the livewell/baitwell!"

buy a bag of catfish stink bait. put it under the seat in his truck. once it gets nice and toasty out, it should produce a beautiful stench. I had a sealed bag of it in my trunk and my whole car smelled like feces

One that I need to get even for is as follows. Unscrew the step plate covering the carpet, door jam of his truck. Neatly dump in a bunch of minnows, screw the step plate back on and I guarantee He'll be ready to take it to the scrap yard before he finds out where the smell is coming from.

It took me noticing marks on the screws that hold the step plate on before I found them! YUCK!!

Quote:
Shiner thats brutal!!!! I have done that with flower and the defroster, but never doe in esturus. Yikes

It may seem brutal, but it was in retaliation for 2 5 gallon buckets worth of smelt "leftovers" that somehow found their way all over my parents deck and porch........I was not amused grin

the worst stink is rotten chicken. put a small chicken ,or a few pieces in a zip lock bag and hide it in the trunk or under the seat.When it starts to rot the gasses build up and pop the bag so all the stink gets disposed of at once.

Stink bait in the radiator vent is nasty stuff. I did that to someone once. I also think rotten potatos are worse than anything else. Throw a couple of those under the seat and wait. They get nice an mushy and really stink. I also screw with people's rain gear. Smear some stink bait on the coller of his rain gear. It is one of those things that you have to wear when it rains, but rarely check on until you need it.

next time yout over at his place ask to use the bathroom, when your in there unscrew his showerhead and dump a pack of tropical fruit punch koolaid in there, and screw it back on,that stuff will stain his skin red for a week, belive me

Make him about a dozen xlax brownies. That will give him something stinky to think about.

Then feed half of them to his dog just before he leaves on a 3 day hunting trip.

next time yout over at his place ask to use the bathroom, when your in there unscrew his showerhead and dump a pack of tropical fruit punch koolaid in there, and screw it back on,that stuff will stain his skin red for a week, belive me

Now that's funny there. I would think that would be better than deer urin in the truck, that would be horrible. Funny, but horrible. grin

My vote is for the new Gulp ELIVE (in the plastic bucket). Mine leaked, and everything stinks, nothing seems to get it out. Find somewhere good to put it (a little juice goes a long way)

Far be it from me to get in the way of a good practical joke, but just a side note...if you are going to feed ex-lax to a dog, fine (and that is a very good one), but don't put it in anything chocolate...

Rotten salmon eggs under the seat. I had left some in the trunk of the car in my vest in a bottle and forgot I left them there. Noticed an odor, went snooping around and finally opened the trunk OMG it about knocked me over sick . Had to wash the vest 3 times (outside mind you, the wife was guarding the door) before I could sneak up close enough to put it on. And if you are Steelheader and use spawn regularly you know your vest stinks already.