• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Deer Gun & Muzzleloader Apps Due June 4

App. in, and now the wait and see if I can be that lucky. I was up this weekend and planted 3 food plots and oy, is it dry where we are at. Recieved 2/10th and it could have been 3". The Sheyenne River is as low as I have ever seen it for this time of year.

Thanks for the posting--Just got mine in and on time this year eek Had a nice 4by(ND) 8 (MN) scoped but had to pass last year sick makes me laugh my hunting partner and I where the only 2 antlerless non res apps in the unit we hunt last years lott. So it look like we'll get to hunt again this year smile. Had fun last year pick out the doe I wanted friday evening and drove deer for the rest of the party and hit the bars the rest of the weekend cool